Like all other divisions of the police department, the Records Division provides friendly customer service to the public every day. As the first point of citizen contact inside the police department, the Records Division is composed of one records secretary. The Records Division greets the public at the records office counter and is usually the first contact a citizen has with department personnel. They field questions ranging from simple directions to assisting with copies of reports.
The Records Division is responsible for issuing alcohol pouring permits for employees of alcohol serving establishments in the city.
The Records Division maintains current and historical police reports. We disseminate police related reports to individual citizens, insurance companies, police officers, and other governmental jurisdictions. Reports are also made available to the various courts on local, state and federal levels.
The Records Division is also responsible for checking criminal histories requested by individuals as a pre-employment check or as required by local apartment managers as a prerequisite to obtaining a lease agreement. This is permitted when all necessary paperwork is complete.
The records division can be contacted at 770-961-4006. The records secretary can be emailed at email@example.com.
- Incident and Accident Reports: $5.00
- Criminal History and Background Checks: $25.00
- Server's License (Alcohol): $75.00
- Notary Puclic (per seal): $2.00
- First Time Vehicle For Hire Driver Permit: $80.00
- First Time Vehicle For Hire Vehicle Permit: $80.00
- Vehicle For Hire Driver Renewals: $65.00
- Vehicle For Hire Vehicle Renewals: $65.00
- Precious Metals Sales Permit: $75.00
Forms of Payment and Hours
Please be advised that all charges are cash only, we do not accept any other form of payment. Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm.
James CallawayPolice Chief
6311-A Murphy Drive
Morrow, GA 30260
- News and Events
- Employment Opportunities
- Morrow P.D. Patches
- Criminal Investigation
- Patrol Division
- Code Enforcement Division
- Administrative Services Division
- Records Division
- Send Morrow Police a Tip