Under the direction of the City Manager, The Planning & Economic Development Department is...
- Your first contact for new businesses and zoning matters;
- Available to answer questions regarding building permits, zoning issues, variances, conditional use permits, subdividing process, code enforcement;
- Charged with issuing building, demolition, electrical, plumbing, mechanical, utility, land disturbance, sign and temporary sign permits;
- Involved with the updating and creating of ordinances that will positively impact the business and residential communities;
- Responsible for updating and maintaining the Official Zoning Map of the City;
- Providing support for the Planning & Zoning Board;
- Working to create an environment that is attractive to new business development;
- Developing innovative ways to improve the quality of life for the entire community;
- Doing so much more...
The Planning & Economic Development Department exists as an approachable resource regarding "all things City of Morrow". Please contact us at anytime we may be of service. If you happen to present a question or concern that is beyond our scope, we will gladly get you in touch with the right department and/or person.
The P & ED Department looks forward to being of service to you soon.
Under the supervision of the Planning & Economic Development Department, Code Enforcement is a unit of the City of Morrow Police Department and responsible for the enforcement of the City’s Code of Ordinances.
Economic Development Director
Rochelle B. Dennis
Code Enforcement Officer